Booze Cruises & Events
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Innisfail, Queensland
- Product code: Booze
WHAT IS A BOOZE CRUISE?
Here at Snapping Tours, not only do we operate wildlife tours, but we also operate BOOZE CRUISES! Now this is a little different to spotting wildlife; it more so involves bringing your mates on board, heading to our on board bar and purchasing your favourite beverages, whilst enjoying the spectacular scenery the Johnstone River has to offer! From cocktails to spirits, beers to wine, there is plenty available for everyone! If you don’t fancy a drink, we have you covered! There are also non-alcoholic drinks to purchase, such as soft-drink, juice and water!
We are the only floating bar in Innisfail, located only 1 hour south of Cairns and 40 minutes from Mission Beach. Our 50ft catamaran is big enough to comfortably fit 34 people on board, with plenty of walking space, to view the Johnstone River from different angles.
The cruise runs for 1.5 hours and the bar will open 30 minutes before the cruise departs, enough time for you to purchase your drinks and get ready for the Booze Cruise. As we arrive back, the bar will remain open, so you are welcome to stay on board to purchase more drinks from our on board bar!
How does this sound? Pretty good to me! We would love to see you on board the Booze Cruises, so please make sure you gather your mates together and book!
The ‘ Cruise Event’ operates each month. We also operate these types of cruises during the month too, so make sure to stay tuned on this page, as we will list the monthly cruises below. Alternatively, please check out our Facebook Page for upcoming cruise events.
- This is a Cruise NOT a guided wildlife tour. We will not be spotting crocodiles or other wildlife on the Cruise.
- The Booze Cruise is a party cruise, with a party atmosphere. There will be music playing during the cruise, including loud music.
- We do not cater food but your welcome to bring your own food on board
- NO BYO beverages. We are a fully licensed venue, with a variety of beer, wine, spirits, soft drink and water available on board.
- NO smoking on board.
are taking measures to reduce the risk of COVID-19:
- We are reducing the number of passengers onboard at a time
- Having hand sanitiser available for all guests
- Kindly asking passengers to stay home if sick or have symptoms of the virus
- Having a 12 hour refund policy, to allow people to cancel last minute, due to
- changes in COVID-19 rules or if sick
- Cleaning the vessel before & after passengers