Sunset & Wildlife Cruise
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Innisfail, Queensland
- Product code: Sunset
One step closer to booking! Get ready for an amazing Sunset Tour!
HOW TO BOOK USING THE BOOKING SYSTEM?
Per person booking:
- Select the number of adults you want to book for.
- Press the book now button, then enter the details for each person coming onboard.
- Enter billing & contact details for yourself to get the booking confirmation emails & receipts of payment. (please enter a correct email address since all booking details are sent to your email address)
- Pay using your credit or debit card.
- Once paid, you will receive an email with all the booking details.
- Check your email, if the email say it is pending the tour may NOT operate due to bad weather or low passengers numbers. Please wait for a confirmation email if you don't receive a confirmation within 12 hours before your tour start please contact us ASAP.
PLEASE NOTE: October to May are the summer months in Innisfail. The chances of spotting Salt Water Crocodiles are 50/50, due to the water being warmer, making it harder to spot Salt Water Crocodiles in the wild. Our crew will always do their best to spot crocodiles for our customers, but we cannot guarantee that we will spot one during the warmer weather months. Please be aware of this.
However, we do recommend our 5:30pm Sunset/Wildlife Tour from October to May, giving you and us a much better chance of spotting crocodiles and other wildlife. Along with a beautiful Far North Queensland sunset and a complementary beer or wine upon entry, this tour is definitely a must do!
We look forward to seeing you on board!