Johnstone River Croc & Wildlife Tour
- Durata: 2 Ore (circa)
- Luogo: Innisfail, Queensland
- Codice prodotto: Snapping Tours
There is nothing quite like a spectacular and
relaxing cruise along the beautiful Johnstone River. Snapping Tours will take
you on an adventure around the Johnstone River, so you can explore the famous
World Heritage Listed Wet Tropics and the abundant wildlife that call the Johnstone
River home. This locally owned and family operated business has a passion for
sharing their knowledge regarding the history and biodiversity of the local
area, including knowledge and history regarding Innisfail’s rivers, rainforests,
flora and fauna.
YOU WILL EXPERIENCE:
- A 2 hour guided river cruise
- Learning about history and biodiversity of the local Innisfail area
- Seeing salt water crocodiles in the wild
- Spotting a variety of wildlife
- Spotting many bird species
- Crab pot checking for mud crabs
- World heritage listed rain forest
- Snacks Provided onboard
- Complimentary drinks (beer,wine,soft drink & water)
- Small personalised tours
Q: Can I bring my infant or toddler on board?
A: Yes, it is safe to bring your kid on board.
Q: I have an injury. Is it easy to get on board your vessel?
A: You will have to go down a few stairs, but the stairs do have hand rails. Our staff will be there to assist you if needed.
Q: If it rains, will I get wet?
A: No you will not get wet. Our vessel is fully covered, protecting you from the rain.
Q: Do I need insect repellent?
A: You are more than welcome to bring your own, but we do have insect repellent on board.
Q: Do I get a free beer?
A: Yes you sure do. There is also complimentary wine, soft drink and water available.
Q: I want to book a tour. How do you do so?
A: It is as simple as. Go to our Book page or you may also call us on 0448814655.